Imagine waking up to the soothing sound of waves crashing on the shore, and stepping out onto a private balcony with a breathtaking ocean view. Point Pleasant Beach, located on the picturesque Jersey Shore, offers an array of vacation rentals that can turn this fantasy into a reality. Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a fun filled trip with friends, Point Pleasant Beach rentals may suit your needs and preferences.
Explore Point Pleasant Beach
Point Pleasant Beach was originally populated by the Lenape Native Americans, who flourished along the Atlantic Ocean’s shores. In the 17th century, European settlers arrived, forming small fishing villages and participating in agricultural pursuits.
With the construction of the railroad in the 900’s, accessing Point Pleasant Beach became considerably easier, triggering a substantial surge in tourism. As the popularity of the beach town soared, the demand for lodging and amenities also increased.
To accommodate the influx of tourists, an array of hotels, boarding houses, and cottages were erected, offering diverse options for vacationing visitors. The increase of tourism resulted in the growth of businesses tailored explicitly to the desires and needs of vacationers.
In the present day, this coastal town remains a sought after destination for families seeking an idyllic beach getaway.
Point Pleasant Beach Rentals
When it comes to finding the perfect Point Pleasant Beach vacation rental, you’ll have plenty of options With hundreds of rentals available, there is something to suit every taste and budget. Whether you’re traveling with family, friends, or even your furry companions, you’re sure to find a rental that meets your needs.
Many of these rentals come equipped with all the amenities you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. From fully stocked kitchens and cozy living spaces to outdoor grills and private pools, you’ll find everything you need to relax and make the most of your vacation. And with prices starting at just $220 per night, you won’t have to break the bank to enjoy all that Point Pleasant Beach has to offer.
So whether you’re looking for a quaint cottage or a luxurious condo, start your search for the perfect vacation rental today and make your upcoming trip to Point Pleasant Beach one to remember.
What are the top vacation rentals in or near Point Pleasant Beach?
There are over 1,500 Point Pleasant Beach vacation rentals available for guests, not all rentals are created equal. If you are looking for the top rentals, accept only the select few have earned four or more stars from their satisfied guests. This is a testament to the quality and value that these top rated rentals provide, and a clear indicator of their dedication to providing an exceptional vacation experience.
Are there Point Pleasant Rentals on the Boardwalk?
Yes, there are rentals available on the Point Pleasant Boardwalk. On the north end of the boardwalk you’ll find homes boasting breathtaking ocean views and convenient access to nearby attractions. Whether you’re looking to soak up the sun on the beach or explore the local scene, these rentals offer the perfect starting point for your seaside adventure.
What are the top 5 luxury vacation rentals in Point Pleasant Beach?
Are you in search of a luxurious beachside vacation experience? Look no further than Point Pleasant Beach’s top five luxury vacation rentals. These opulent properties offer an array of first-rate amenities that are sure to leave a lasting impression.
Although these high end rentals may come with a steeper price tag, they are worth the splurge for the exclusive and lavish experience they provide. Featuring expansive living areas adorned with premium furnishings, these homes offer a comfortable and stylish stay. And if that’s not enough, you can enjoy the privacy of your very own pool, perfect for unwinding and soaking up the sun.
So why not treat yourself to an unforgettable and indulgent vacation? Book one of these exceptional Point Pleasant Beach vacation rentals today and make your dream vacation a reality.
Are there affordable family friendly vacation rentals in Point Pleasant Beach?
There are only a handful of rentals under $250 a night in Point Pleasant. There most common average price ranges are in the $300 to $400 a night range, and the $900 a night range.
Do any vacation rentals in Point Pleasant Beach have a pool?
Yes, there are vacation rentals with a pool in Point Pleasant Beach. With over 50 vacation rentals that offer a pool, there are plenty of options to choose from.
These rental properties range in price, with the average nightly rate for a pool rental being around $180. However, for those seeking a more luxurious beachside retreat, there are also high-end rental properties that can cost up to $2,438 per night.
Can I Find Point Pleasant pet friendly rentals?
If you’re a pet owner planning a vacation to Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, you’ll be happy to know that there are over 60 vacation rental options that allow pets.
It’s important to note that while many vacation rental properties in Point Pleasant Beach allow pets, there may be restrictions or additional fees involved. Some properties may limit the number or size of pets allowed, while others may require a pet deposit or cleaning fee. Be sure to read the property’s pet policy carefully before booking to ensure that it meets your needs.
What are the other beach communities near Point Pleasant Beach?
The closest towns near Point Pleasant Beach would be Bay Head, Manasquan and Brielle.
Located just four miles north of Point Pleasant Beach, Bay Head has a charming downtown area and beautiful beaches. The town c features some of the most stunning Victorian style homes in the state.
Manasquan is a small beach town located about six miles north of Point Pleasant Beach. The town boasts a lively downtown area, lined with restaurants, bars, and boutique shops.
Brielle NJ is just on the other side of the Manasquan Inlet and is known for its picturesque views, beautiful marinas, and small town charm.
Getting To Point Pleasant Beach
The best way to get to your Point Pleasant Beach vacation rental depends on your starting point and travel preferences.
If you have access to a car, take the Garden State Parkway to exit 98. Follow the signs to Route 34 South, which leads directly to the beach.
If you prefer public transportation, you can take a train. NJ Transit operates a train line that stops at Point Pleasant Beach station. Check the NJ Transit website or app for the schedule and ticket information.
Another option is to take a bus. NJ Transit operates bus routes that connect to Point Pleasant Beach.
Things To Do In Point Pleasant Beach
While staying at your vacation rental in Point Pleasant there are plenty of fun activities and attractions. Here are some popular things to do:
- Enjoy the beach! Spend a day soaking up the sun, swimming in the ocean, and building sandcastles.
- A visit to Point Pleasant Beach wouldn’t be complete without a stroll along the iconic Jenkinson’s Boardwalk. This lively boardwalk stretches for miles and is brimming with exciting attractions for all ages.
- Enjoy the amusement rides and arcades on Jenkinson’s Boardwalk.
- If you’re visiting during the summer, catch one of the Twilight Concerts. Enjoy live music performances right on the sand as the sun sets.
- Visit Jenkinson’s Aquarium, where you can marvel at fascinating marine life and even touch stingrays.
- Point Pleasant Beach offers fantastic opportunities for fishing and boating enthusiasts. Head to the local marina and charter a fishing boat to explore the abundant waters teeming with fluke, striped bass, and bluefish.
- Take a scenic walk or bike ride to the Manasquan Inlet, where you can admire beautiful views of the ocean and watch boats sail by. It’s also a popular spot for fishing and crabbing.
- Hop on a riverboat cruise, such as the River Belle or Miss Point Pleasant, for a relaxing ride along the Manasquan River. Enjoy sightseeing, live entertainment, and maybe even catch a sunset cruise.
- Nature enthusiasts will appreciate a visit to the Fisherman’s Cove Conservation Area. Explore the walking trails, spot wildlife, and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. It’s a great spot for birdwatching too.
- Visit the Point Pleasant Historical Society’s Museum. It is a treasure trove of artifacts and exhibits that showcase the town’s past.
- Another must see is the Bay Head Historical Society, which preserves the heritage of neighboring Bay Head and sheds light on the area’s fascinating history.
- If you’re a fan of antiques and unique treasures, head to the Antique Emporium. Browse through a wide range of vintage items, collectibles, and retro finds.
- For an adrenaline rush and a breathtaking view of the coast, try parasailing with Point Pleasant Parasail. Soar high above the ocean and enjoy a thrilling experience.
- Located nearby in Wall Township, Allaire State Park offers a variety of recreational opportunities. Explore historic buildings, hike scenic trails, have a picnic, or even ride a historic steam train.
- Putt your way through a fun-filled round of mini-golf at Point Pleasant Beach Mini Golf. This family-friendly activity is sure to entertain both kids and adults.
- Check the schedule for fireworks displays happening throughout the summer. Gather on the beach or boardwalk and marvel at the colorful explosions lighting up the night sky.
- Rent a kayak and paddle along the coast or explore the calm waters of the Manasquan River. Enjoy the peacefulness and take in the natural beauty surrounding you.
- Rent bicycles and cruise along the boardwalk or explore the nearby scenic trails. Biking is a fun and active way to soak up the coastal atmosphere.
- If you’ve ever wanted to try surfing, Point Pleasant Beach is a great place to start. Take a surf lesson from experienced instructors who will guide you through the basics.
- After a day of fun in the sun, explore the vibrant nightlife scene in Point Pleasant Beach. Enjoy live music, karaoke, dance clubs, or relax with a refreshing drink at a beachside bar.
Remember to check for availability, seasonal schedules, and any necessary reservations for specific activities. Enjoy your time in Point Pleasant, NJ, and make unforgettable memories!
Restaurants in Point Pleasant Beach
Food lovers will find themselves in heaven in Point Pleasant Beach. From casual eateries serving up fresh seafood delights to upscale restaurants offering gourmet cuisine, there’s a dining option for every palate. Be sure to try the local specialties, such as Jersey Shore clams and scrumptious saltwater taffy. With a wide range of restaurants, Point Pleasant Beach is a foodie’s paradise.
Seafood Restaurants in Point Pleasant Beach
The Boiling Point (5.0)
| 500 Washington Ave
The Boling Point is not a standard restaurant. In fact, if you are looking for a seafood boil to do at home they are the only game in town. With many custom options they get the boil ready, all you need to do is boil it. Boil for people starts at $50.
Friday 4:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Saturday 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Sunday 11 AM to 1 PM
The Wharfside (4.2)
| 101 Channel Dr
The Wharfside is a very casual family spot. They offer a variety of seafood options, including fresh catches of the day, sushi, and lobster. They also have non seafood options such as burgers and salads. There are large windows throughout offering views of the Manasquan River.
Monday to Sunday 11:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Point Lobster Company (4.7) | | 1 St Louis Ave | Point Lobster Company specializes in fresh seafood and other seasonal ingredients. Open for lunch and dinner the outside patio has views of the water and is also a BYOB. Their menu includes lobster rolls, chowder, shrimp, scallops, and other seafood favorites.
Monday to Thursday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday to Sunday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The Shrimp Box (4.4)| | 75 Inlet Dr | The Shrimp Box’s moto is ‘We overlook nothing but the harbor’. Offering a range of fresh seafood options such as the raw bar, crab cakes, fish tacos, lobster, flounder and more. They also serve non seafood dishes like steak and chicken.
Monday to Sunday for lunch and dinner service. Their specific operating hours vary.
Jack Baker’s Lobster Shanty (4.3) | | 83 Channel Dr | The Lobster Shanty menu focuses on seafood dishes, including pan seared red snapper, stuffed shrimp, the ‘angry’ lobster and more. They offer a few non seafood options like steaks and chicken. Don’t forget the Old Bay fries.
Thursday to Sunday 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Breakfast Restaurants Bakeries in Point Pleasant
John and Elaine’s Restaurant | | 1103 Richmond Ave | At John and Elaine’s Restaurant, you can enjoy a classic breakfast menu, along with their highly acclaimed hot corned beef and pastrami sandwich on rye, considered by many as the best around. With speedy service and a friendly staff, your dining experience is sure to be a satisfying one.
Tuesday to Friday 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM
I’m A Local Beach House Cafe (4.1) | | 300 Broadway | Enjoy breakfast all day at I’m A Local Beach House Cafe. Offering all classic breakfast options as well as lunch options like a Beach BLT or grilled cheese.
Joe’s Bagel Grill (4.3) | | 632 Ocean Rd | Joe’s Bagel Grill is more than just bagels, though they are hand rolled and boiled. Aside from typical breakfast options they also serve lunch options such as cold sandwiches, paninis, burgers and more.
Monday to Sunday 7:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Family Friendly Restaurants in Point Pleasant Beach
The Ark Pub & Eatery | | 500 Washington Ave | The Ark Pub & Eatery offers a diverse menu featuring classic pub fare such as burgers, sandwiches, wings, and salads. They also have a selection of craft beers on tap. Then do not take reservations.
Monday to Sunday 11:30 AM to 2:00 AM
Frankie’s Bar & Grill (4.3) | | 414 Richmond Ave | Frankie’s Bar & Grill is a warm, unfussy spot with a broad menu of classic American fare including burgers, sandwiches, salads, wings, and seafood dishes. They also have a bar with TVs tuned to sports.
Monday to Sunday 11:30 AM to 2:00 AM
Affordable Restaurants in Point Pleasant Beach
Surf Taco | | 1300 S Richmond Ave | Surf Taco serves up a laid-back dining experience that combines fresh, flavorful food with the surf culture of California, Baja Mexico, Brazil, Hawaii, and Costa Rica. Their menu features an array of options, including seafood tacos, chicken wraps, and other Mexican inspired fare, along with refreshing smoothies.
Monday to Thursday 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM
Friday – Saturday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
OB Diner (3.8) | | 1519 Richmond Ave | The OB Diner is your classic American & Greek dinner. Offering a range of menu options and open to late at night.
Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Restaurants for a Refined Pallet
The Poached Pear Bistro | | 816 Arnold Ave, Point Pleasant Beach | The Poached Pear Bistro is a BYOB with a contemporary American menu with a focus on fresh and seasonal ingredients. Their menu includes dishes such as filet mignon, roasted chicken, seafood, and vegetarian options.
Tuesday to Sunday 5:00 PM to Close
Daniel’s Bistro by the Sea (4.4) | | 115 Broadway | Daniel’s Bistro by the Sea offers a diverse menu with a focus on seafood and other dishes like pan roasted duck, filet mignon and osso buco.
Thursday to Sunday 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Spano’s Ristorante Italiano (4.7)| | 719 Arnold Ave | Spano’s is a reservation only BYOB. Pasta made fresh daily prepares fresh pasta daily and offers a variety of traditional Italian seafood, meat, and pasta dishes. They have received multiple awards, including the prestigious 5 Star Diamond Award. Plan to boo2-3 weeks in advance.
Monday to Sunday 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Churches In Point Pleasant
Point Pleasant, NJ, is home to several houses of worship representing different religious denominations. Here are some of the houses of worship you can find in the area:
- St. Martha’s Roman Catholic Church: Located at 3800 Herbertsville Road
- Point Pleasant Presbyterian Church: Situated at 701 Forman Avenue
- Point Pleasant United Methodist Church: Found at 701 Arnold Avenue
- First Church of Christ, Scientist: Located at 1410 Bay Avenue
- Congregation Ahavat Olam: Situated at 106 Church Road
- Calvary Baptist Church: Found at 574 Herbertsville Road
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall: Located at 2023 Route 88
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may be other houses of worship in or near Point Pleasant. It’s always a good idea to check their respective websites or contact them directly for more information on services, schedules, and any specific requirements.
Book Your Seaside Heights Vacation Rental Today
Don't wait! All the best rentals book fast. We have you covered Seaside Heights has hundreds of rental options.
Explore Beach Vacation Rentals